Pages

Monday, 4 June 2012

My 1st Cake Bake Sale

So had my first cake sale on Saturday 2nd June. The Union street traders where given permission to hold their own Diamond Jubilee street party. Dirti Gerties Fashion Exchange Boutique http://www.dirtigerties.co.uk  was holding a mini craft fair in the shop's back garden.
Paula's shop is a lovely heaven of vintage outfits and accessories which are perfect for special occasions like weddings. She asked me to sell vintage inspired cupcakes and greeting cards alongside 3 other lovely sellers. 
I baked roughly 200 cupcakes, I also baked Lemon and Poppy seed, Red velvet with Cream cheese frosting for the first time. The day was very successful but the sun came out later and toppings started to melt! but the frosting held its own.
Below are a few samples of what I had on sale;





















No comments:

Post a Comment